The intimate sphere plays a vital role in a man's life. And we are not just talking about reproductive (reproductive) or recreational (relaxation and pleasure) functions. The power of male potency significantly increases self-esteem, and therefore, the general psychological state, that is, gives a sense of psychological well-being. It is no wonder that the most important and powerful gods of all pagan cultures were depicted with great phalluses.
Despite the fact that centuries have passed since the days of paganism, high lust is still considered a mandatory attribute of men and "impotent" is almost the most terrible insult. Unfortunately, due to many factors, sexual dysfunction occurs more and more often, and this is practically unrelated to age - even twenty-year-old boys can become victims of this disease.
Loss of your masculine strength - what is the reason?
Reduced potential is very painful for male self-esteem. Sadly, in our day, no one is immune to this calamity. It is believed that the main cause of this phenomenon is prostatitis and genital tumors, however, in most cases, the reasons are much more insignificant:
- poor nutrition and lack of vitamins
- unhealthy lifestyle and bad habits
- lack of physical activity
- stress, fear and self-esteem
Surely 9 in 10 men will find all these points in their lives. But none of them require drug treatment, which means that potency improvement can be achieved on its own. Often half of your health problems can be solved by reviewing your lifestyle: playing sports, switching to the right foods, and minimizing stressful situations.
Torture at work - change it, problems with your wife - have a heart-to-heart conversation or go to a family therapist. In the end, just change your attitude towards the situation and take to heart only what is really important, and take the rest with the motto "so what".
Probably the only thing you can not do without tying up extra resources is filling your body with vitamins. Unfortunately, most vitamins are not produced in our body, but only come from outside. And with food it is impossible to get the required amount of them (unless, of course, you are not ready to drink two and a half lemons or three hundred grams of garlic a day, for example). Therefore, absolutely everyone, men and women, young and old, are strongly advised to take vitamins every day in addition to food.
The most masculine vitamins
Due to the faster metabolism, compared to women, men have their "masculine" characteristics: they are initially stronger physically, more stable, more often in need of sexual intercourse. But the same accelerated metabolism also serves a disadvantage: the aging of organs occurs faster, the risk of cardiovascular pathologies increases. Therefore, in order to maintain all body functions at the proper level, representatives of the strong half of humanity must pay close attention to the following vitamins.
Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Increases body tone, which slows down aging in general and helps conserve energy
- Removes excess cholesterol (meaning it reduces the risk of developing atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease caused by it) and generally has a beneficial effect on blood vessels
- Participates in the production of testosterone and many other hormones, ie contributes to a good erection, it is necessary to improve sperm quality
- Unsaturated acids increase sexual drive in men
Found in all kinds of vegetable oils, nuts, legumes, green onions, celery and egg yolks.
Vitamin A (retinol)
- Stimulates the production of hormones (especially testosterone)
- Reduces the risk of contracting various infections
- Very good for vision
Highest content in carrots and squash, apricots, parsley and spinach.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Reduces the negative effects of nicotine and alcohol
- Boosts immunity and is an excellent prevention of inflammation (for example, of the prostate gland)
- Normalizes blood pressure and reduces the likelihood of cardiovascular disease
- Increases the elasticity of blood vessel walls, improves blood circulation (and genitals as well)
- Participates in the synthesis of male hormones
Found in citrus fruits, cabbage, carrots, parsley and green onions.
Vitamin B (B1, B2, B6, B9, B12)
- Supports the metabolic rate and oxygenation of cells
- They are extremely important in the functioning of the brain. A properly functioning brain means good work of all organs.
- Responsible for cell division, i. e. , regeneration of the body (especially the liver)
- Participate in the synthesis of DNA molecules, which increases the quality of sperm
- Stimulate the production of hormones, including testosterone
Found in seafood, dairy products, nuts, legumes, carrots and brewer's yeast.
Group D vitamins (D2, D3)
- Promotes calcium absorption, which makes bones and nails stronger
- Increase testosterone production
Above all it is found in fish oil. It is present in large quantities in milk and seafood, quail eggs.
Some important trace elements
This is a real building material for male potency, because without it the testosterone molecule cannot be formed. Also, this trace element has a positive effect on sperm motility. Found in fish and seafood, nuts, garlic and egg yolks.
In its absence, a man's power will not only decrease, but infertility may also develop. Found in the same foods as zinc, plus tomatoes and corn.
When vitamins are present in the body in the required amount, it is immediately noticed: the hair is shiny, the skin shines, the body is full of energy. Sadly, nature for some reason did not reward us with the ability to produce them ourselves, so scientists had to create synthetic vitamins. And now there are many different complexes of vitamins, even special - to improve strength in men.
So, if you notice in yourself a decrease in sexual desire, deterioration of strength and constant fatigue, you should clearly get yourself into physical activity and take a course of vitamins for men. Take care of yourself!