Sadly, it happens that even healthy and young men with potential have certain problems. Or maybe you just want to feel more confident and successful in such a delicate area.
Of course, today, to solve this problem, you can turn to different methods of treatment (if we are talking about severe functional disorders). Or, in simpler, non-medical cases, modern and effective strength-boosting capsules are available. Food, in this case, plays an important role.
In general, strength is affected almost directly by the level of testosterone in a man's body. Therefore, food for potency, first of all, should contain ingredients that would help your body produce such an important hormone. And, at least, they did not reduce its production in the body of a healthy man. Below we suggest you to get acquainted with some facts and basic rules for choosing drinks and foods for potency.
Harmful products for power
A very large number of products that we use almost every day not only do not positively affect potency, but can also damage it. Thus, for example, an increase in the salt content in your diet reduces the production of testosterone in a man's body, which means that the potency food should be as salty as possible.
Various energy drinks, sweet soda, coffee - all this, of course, has a temporary positive effect, excites your nervous system. But it negatively affects the cardiovascular system and can cause complications, including the intimate area. Moreover, according to some studies, caffeine, entering your body, leads to the destruction of already existing free testosterone.
Also, foods that contain a large amount of carbohydrates are negative factors that affect male potency. Not to mention the fact that they can cause excess weight. By the way, in people with increased body weight, a decrease in sexual desire is often observed.
Muffins and white bread with yeast are also not very healthy. Yeast and sugar in these foods lower testosterone.
Do not abuse skim milk. It contains a lot of estrogen - the female sex hormone, which can negatively affect your strength.
Sausages, sausages, sausages and other similar products, although classified as meat, they contain a large number of additives, so all benefits are actually reduced to zero. Moreover, most of the meat and meat products currently offered are saturated with a fairly large amount of growth hormones and other substances in the animal growth phase, which, as you know, have a negative effect, including power.
By the way, talking about "harmful" hormones in your food from the point of view of increasing strength, you should definitely mention various "sports cocktails" as well as the beer loved by many people. Yes, yes, it turns out that beer contains, among other things, female hormones - phytoestrogens. I think you yourself understand what this can mean for your libido.
And, of course, we should mention teas and herbs that can be included in various drinks that have a pronounced sedative and slow down the passage of nerve impulses.
So, summarizing some results, we can distinguish the following groups of products that you should not eat (at least in abundance) if you want to increase your male potency:
- foods rich in salt (pickles and pickled foods, chips, salted foods, etc. );
- carbohydrate-rich foods;
- sugary soda, energy drinks, sweet pastries, cakes and pastries, white bread with yeast, potatoes (especially fried ones);
- products with high caffeine content (coffee, energy drinks, caffeinated medicines, etc. );
- hormone-containing products ("female", "growth", etc. );
- Fatty cow's milk, "sports cocktails", non-organic meat and meat products, beer, etc. ;
- foods and drinks with soothing effect (soothing teas, especially those containing herbs such as: valerian, St. John's wort, lemon balm, linden flowers, mint, etc. ).
Useful food to increase strength
So you already know which food is most detrimental to strength. Think now about what is good for you and your strength. In other words, what should be included in your diet in order for food to help increase your strength.
As already mentioned, for normal sexual activity and sustained strength, human food should contain certain substances and be as environmentally friendly and healthy as possible.
For example, nutritionists note the need for so-called "reproductive vitamins" E and A in food. Vitamin B also increases the conduction of nerve impulses, which contributes not only to mental activity, but also to the reproductive functions of your body.
Among the trace elements, the most important for increasing the strength and quality of sperm are: zinc, selenium, potassium, magnesium. It is also quite proven that so-called fatty acids are good to help increase testosterone levels.
Therefore, food to increase strength must contain all of these elements in one form or another.
Let us mention some products that have proven themselves in the field of power generation:
- Dear. The most powerful and effective "food medicine" is honey. It, as it were, sits in the first place in the ranking of products to increase power. It is honey that contains a large number of elements that will help maintain overall health, and therefore in solving some intimate problems. This excellent multivitamin product also contains a number of trace elements you need.
- nuts. The other product for increasing strength are nuts, especially nuts. It is literally a repository of trace elements. By making a paste with honey nuts, you can double the positive effect. In case the nuts are tired, you can replace them with prunes. Such a treatment should be consumed daily 3-4 hours before bedtime. Within a few days, the result will be visible.
- Plant foods, fruits. This is mainly about fruits that are as rich as possible with vitamins A, E and group B. Dried plums have already been mentioned above. Add to this list: dates, citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, etc. ), watermelon, carrot root vegetables and celery.
- Greens. Vegetables are very useful for male potency. A wide variety of herbs that grow in the garden or field: parsley, fennel, lettuce, common dandelion, nettle, etc. Not only spicy vegetables perfectly whet the appetite: anise, cumin, tarragon, garlic. But onions have proven themselves better as a food for strength. Even the ancient Roman philosopher Pliny the Elder noted: "The bow pushes lazy people into the arms of Venus. "Moreover, any onion will be useful to you: onion, green, leek, batun.
- Dairy products. Non-fatty acids and trace elements that increase strength are found in natural products, preferably home-made fermented milk (without artificial thickeners, yeast and preservatives). Not only sour milk, kefir and other popular childhood drinks, as they say, are perfect for men, but also low-fat homemade yogurt. By the way, a glass of sour cream with chopped nuts is a wonderful "village cocktail" to boost strength, which has been tried by more than a generation of men.
- Meat, fish, seafood. Next on the list are meat and fish products. Their regular use has a very positive effect on potency. In Europe, seashells and other shellfish are considered the most effective aphrodisiac and food that is believed to increase strength. A low-fat steak made from organic meat, not saturated with "growth hormones" will give you energy. From fish should be preferred bulbs and mackerel - their meat is especially useful for strength.
Of course, this potency food does not end there. There are also some exotic products that are believed to be able to enhance male attraction. One of these is, for example, the stomach of a camel. It's extremely hard to find, but a small piece like a pea will suffice. At least so say the Eastern healers.
Strengthening: food or pills?
Many people ask themselves the question: "What to choose: medication or give preference to ordinary food for problems with potency? ".
As a preventative measure and periodic stimulation, it is even better to give priority to food. Or turn to light medications and dietary supplements that contain in the required amount all the elements needed to increase strength. They will be able to have the desired effect after the first dose and, of course, will give you extra confidence in your abilities.
A balm based on golden root and maral extracts, an adaptogen from maral horns and vitamin C can be a safe medicine for increasing strength. A natural tonic has a complex effect on the body: restores and stabilizes the nervous system, calms and reduces anxiety. , improves memory and concentration, stimulates male sexual function.
If potency problems are chronic, then it is best to consult a doctor who will refer you for treatment, prescribe stronger medications or determine the need for other medical procedures.